We are celebrating 2 special events today, Chinese New Year and Ash Wednesday.
Both occasions call us to let go of the old and usher in the new â??
...NEW YEAR and NEWLY CLEANSED SPIRITS...
KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!
Fast and abstain for the Lord!
(I was tagged by http://pradamama.pansitan.net/(RENEE).)
1. "The Way You Look Tonight" â?? Steve Tyrel (originally by Frank Sinatra)
2. "The Very Thought Of You" â?? Steve Tyrel (originally by Nat King Cole)
3. â??Every Little Thing He Does Is Magicâ?? â?? Kevyn Lettau (originally by Police)
4. "You to Me Are Everything" â?? Real Thing
5. "Friends" â?? Mike Francis
6. "You on My Mind" â?? Swing Out Sister
7. "Boy Who Cried Wolf" â?? Style Council
8. "Call Me" â?? Go West
9. "Stars" â?? Simply Red
10. "More Today Than Yesterdayâ?? â?? Goldfinger
1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
A measly 3GB is not justifiable for me to buy an IPOD.
2. The last CD you bought is:
A pirated CD (shame on me!) an MP3 of Billboardâ??s 100 - only to satisfy my sons request for Usher and Nelly songs. Prior to that I bought an original Christmas CD by the Gunther Kallmann Choir.
3. What is the last song you listened to before this message:
Oopsâ?¦ I totally forgot.
4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
Five songs that I donâ??t necessarily listen to a lot, but nonetheless, hold special meaning to me:
a) "Do You Hear What I Hear?â?? â?? as sung by the Lennon Sisters
It reminds me of Christmas as a kid, those were magical daysâ?¦
b) "Blame It On the Rainâ?? â?? Milli Vanilli
One of the many songs that remind me of my SGV employment, the very coop where I captivated Jerry (or the other way around)
c) "Weâ??ve Only Just Begunâ?? â?? Karen Carpenter
One of our wedding songs together with Hindi Kita Malimot and a host of other standard love songs.
d) â??Four Seasonsâ?? â?? concertos by Vivaldi
The theme when Jerry and I were in Piazza San Marco in Venice. It was simply awesome being there and being serenaded by classical music on violin.
e) â??Canon in Dâ?? â?? a classical piece by Pachelbel
It was recommended by my pediatrician along with other classical music for Jakeâ??s brain development when he was born weighing only 2 lbs and 11oz. I guess it really helped a lot.
5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to? (3 persons and why)
a) http://pic.blogspot.com(JUNNIE) â?? my brother who is such a music lover
b) http://knockknock.blogspot.com(MAY) â?? my sister who is 12 years my junior; I would love to know her preference for music
c) http://lifeiscold.blogspot.com(VANGIE) â?? just to see if she and her former classmate Junnie have some music in common